In this tutorial, we learn how to make a jewelry hairpiece out of broken jewelry. You will need: hot glue gun, feathers, pieces from a necklace, a plain hair barrette, and anything else you can find. First, you will think about how you want to design your barrette and what you want it to look like. Next, take your hot glue gun and glue on each thing you want and where you want it. If something is too long, you can cut it short so it fits on perfectly. When finished, make sure the glue is dried and wear out with a new outfit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades