Making a personal jewelry organizer is easy. First, find a convenient place to put your jewelry organizer. The bathroom is a good choice because you can quickly grab your jewelry as you're getting dressed. Next, take a clothes hanger and hang it somewhere easy to reach. Then take a long, thin shawl and slip it on the hanger. Note that the shawl must be thin enough to easily pierce with small hooks. Next, fasten small hooks on the shawl. Finally, place your jewelry articles on the hooks. Congratulations! You have made your own jewelry organizer. Now you have all your earrings and bangles in one place within easy reach.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades