In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a Mediterranean blue bracelet. The materials required for this project are: memory wire, Mediterranean Czech glass bead mix, 4mm sea side mix Czech fire polish round beads, wire cutter, super glue, bead stopper and 2 3mm memory wire end caps. Begin by cutting 3 1/2 clamps of wire and glue one memory wire end cap to the end of the wire. Then string the beads. Users may decide to make a repetitive pattern with the beads or randomly string the beads. When finished, attach the bead stopper to the end of the wire with 1 inch of space and glue the other memory wire end cap on the end of the wire. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in making crafts and accessories, and would like to learn how to accessorize their style by creating a custom jewelry bracelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades