In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to make a memory wire bracelet. This video provides all the materials required to make the bracelet. The required materials include a memory wire (bracelet size), heavy duty wire cutters (memory wire shears), round-nose pliers and several beads. First, determine how thick you want your bracelet to be and cut the wire according to that size. Now, layout the design of your beads; make a loop on one side of the wire and add the beads on. Once finished, make another loop at the end of the wire. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making homemade accessories and doing art and crafts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades