In this tutorial, we learn how to make a mosaic frog for your garden. Start by painting white glue over the eye sockets where the eyeballs will be placed. After you place the eyes on, brush on glue to all surface areas and start to place the mosaic on the glue. Follow directions that are given to you for the patterns so you know where to place each tile. You must cut the corner pieces so they fit in correctly. After two hours of drying time, you will rub a powdered solution all over the frog, then clean off with a rag and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades