In this video, we learn how to make a mosaic jewelry ring. First, put the glue into a container, then place the stones into the glue and then place them onto the ring. Start by making the outer ring of the circle, then continue to go around the inside and the middle. Once you have all the stones placed inside, let the ring and stones dry for a full two hours. Next, take your powder and add a small amount of water. Mix together until you have a toothpaste like consistency, then rub it on the ring. Use a cloth to wipe it off, then the mosaic ring is finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades