In this video, we learn how to make a mosaic picture frame with ceramic micro tiles. First, glue on the four gemstones. These will go on all four corners of the frame. Next, place the square mosaics onto the base. You will place these around the edges of the frame that are perfectly square. After this, cut the other squares in half and glue them onto the entire frame in the middle of the squares on the frame. Next, let the frame dry for two hours, then mix the powder together with water and rub the solution onto the frame. Rub it in until it's filled in the crevices, then you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades