Jewelry making is a fine art, with some jewelers devoting their entire lifetimes to learning how to perfect beading, wiring, sautering, and arranging. But that doesn't mean you can't make a beautiful bracelet if you're a jewelry making beginner!
Want a fast and easy way to create a beaded coil bracelet? Memory wire is the answer! This tempered wire holds it's coiled shape making this medium fun to create and work with. It is so versatile, you can make one coil or multiple coils! I will demonstrate a multiple coiled bracelet using some simple beads, that create a rich, warm wrap for the wrist!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades