In order to make a neoprene necklace, you will need the following: neoprene, scissors, end caps, clasps, glue, and 2 pairs of pliers. Cut a piece of neoprene. Make sure that it is cut 3/4 of an inch shorter than you want it to be. Add a little glue to one end. Place a round end cap on one end. Place an identical end cap on the other side, by this same method. Allow it to dry. Open the jump ring, using 2 pairs of pliers or a jump ring tool. Slide one of your end caps. Close the jump ring. Fasten the clasp to the cap on the other end. Make sure that you close it tight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades