A kanzashi, as shown in this how-to video, is an ornamental hair pin used in Chinese and Japanese hair styles. While they're more of a traditional piece, they're still commonly worn by brides and as part of a kimono costume (for geishas). This video tutorial shows a method of making this beautiful piece yourself out of any chopstick. You will need a chopstick, 10cm of wire, a charm, a big bead, two split rings, 3cm of chain, a 5mm x 2cm scrap of cloth, a pair of nippers, a pair of pliers, a knife, a grinder, epoxy resin adhesive, and an electric drill. Follow along with the steps provided in this instructional jewelry-making video and learn how to make an ornamental kanzashi hairpin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades