The first step in making a pair of hematite hoop earrings is to gather your supplies. You are going to need some needle nose pliers, two head pins, a hood bead, a small bead, a bigger bead, and two French earring hooks. First, take a head pin and insert it into one of the holes on the loop bead. Follow with the smaller bead and then the larger one. Then, taking your needle nose pliers, bead the remaining wire of the pin 45 degrees. After that, go above the bend about a quarter of an inch and start to roll the wire towards the beads around the pliers. Before completing this step, slide the loop of the earring hook and then complete the loop. Adjust to center if necessary and then close the loop. Repeat for the other earring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades