In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to make two pairs of simple earrings. The video provides all the materials required to make the earrings. The materials required include: freshwater pearl disk, 4 mm Swarovski crystal, bally bead accent, 2 mm silver bead, head pin, flat nose pliers, round nose pliers and wire cutter pliers. This video provides step-by-step instructions and a visual demonstration for viewers to easily understand and follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy homemade accessories and enjoy making crafts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades