In this tutorial, we learn how to make a pendant and adjustable cord necklace. First, grab your pendant and guide a small metal ball onto the bottom of it with a needle. Next, place a spacer through the top and another ball on the top of that. Now, take your pliers to bend the needle to keep the balls in the same place. Keep twist it until you make a loop shape with it. Now, place a string into the loop and then make a knot with the two ends of the string. This will now become your necklace and make a great addition to any outfit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades