In this video a Peruvian Inka necklace is begun by selecting and washing precious stones. The stones begin as varied sizes and irregular shapes. These stones are then coarsely ground down to the desired size and shape. Finer grinders are used to get the exact shape and make the stones smooth. The polishing of the stones comes next. After much polishing these stones are ready to be placed in handcrafted Peruvian Inka necklaces. Each of these tedious steps are shown in abbreviated video clips of the process following one stone through all of the steps. The final product that is shown is beautiful and well crafted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades