Add a little South American flavor to your wrist by learning to make your own Peruvian bracelet. You'll need some heavy string and some macramé skills to craft your own Peru-style bracelet, but trust us—it's not hard. Just follow along with the video and see how easy it is.
To make the one seen in the video, you'll need 6 pieces of macramé material (cotton twine, help, leather or yarn) and a piece of heavy string about 20 inches long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades