In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a pin back button. First, you will need a button and cloth. Download the sheet of buttons you want to use. Cut out each button, or use a punch. Now, take the image to the button pressing machine. Place the silver part in first, followed by the image. Lastly, place the plastic outer layer on top. Once these are set, place the ring on the other side. Press down for the first step and then rotate and press down for the second. Now your pin back button is complete. This video shows you how easy it is to make your buttons.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades