kriquit describes how to make a PacMan charm bracelet in this video. She uses various colors of polymer clay to make Mr.. and ms. PacMan and the little ghosts. The color she uses are red, blue, pink, orange, yellow and white and black for the eyes. She also says that you need some hardware tools: a poster roller, wire tools, quick drying glue, needle tool, a flexible razor blade (to cut the polymer clay), chain for the bracelet, 24 gauge wire and a lobster clasp. She makes the shapes using the poster roller, and then cutting the clay to the appropriate shape, using the glue when necessary. When all shapes are finished, they are sent to the oven for approximately 20 minutes at 275ºF. Meanwhile, she measure the right size of the chain to her bracelet and attaches the lobster clasp at one end. When the shapes are done, she just hangs them through the chain, using a ball shape at the other end, to close with the lobster clasp. Finally, some glue to make sure all stays at place and Done! You have made a brand new PacMan bracelet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades