We have all experienced a screwed up heart, and in this episode of "Look Learn & Create" we learn to turn that experience into some cute art!
Author Christi Fraise teaches Stefan Gerard to make polymer clay 'screwed up hearts'. By following along, we too can have an angst-filled little guy with a real screw through his polymer clay heart head!
You can do this project with materials you'd find at the local arts & crafts chain store. Although the clay creations need to be heat-cured, you can use your own oven--so with supervision, the project is kid-safe too! This looks like a great rainy-day activity!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades