In this tutorial, we learn how to make friendship bracelets: the rag rug. First, grab eight different colors and arrange them all spaced out. Clip them to a clipboard at the top, then take your first strand and make a knot around your second strand twice. From here, you will take your third strand and tie it around your fourth strand. Continue to do this until you reach the rest of the colors that you have twice. Next, take the seventh and sixth strand and make a backwards knot. Then, do the same for your fourth and fifth strands. Continue to create the knots, then when you reach the end you will have a finished bracelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades