In order to make a scalloped edged bobby pin accessory, you will need the following: wire, a bobby pin, small beads, a ruler, and scissors. Cut about 2 feet of wire. Fold the wire in half. Lace the wire through the bobby pin. Anchor it by wrapping it around the exterior. Then, repeat with the other end of wire. You will repeat this, in order to secure each bead. Begin sliding the beads on the wire. Group three at a time, remembering to anchor them. When you reach then end, begin scalloping. Add six beads to the wire. Loop the wire back and slip it through the bobby pin. Add six beads to the other side and loop it back. When you reach the end, clip it and tuck in the excess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades