Save money by making your own jewelry at home! Learn how to make yourself a beautiful Egyptian link, figure 8 necklace by following the easy to follow instructions in this two-part video. The wire used in this example is a standard 0.035 sterling silver wire. You can substitute 0.035 with an 18 gauge nickel silver wire (or you can experiment with other wire). In addition to the wire you will need three pliers to make this necklace: round nose pliers, chain nose pliers and diagonal cutters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades