In this tutorial, we learn how to make a silver vintage-style bead necklace. First make sure you have silver wire and glass beads in the color that you prefer. Now, you will string the beads through individual wires and close them so these can be applied to the center of the necklace. This will create a long chandelier like quality on the necklace. After this, you will create the base of the necklace with the same color beads and silver. You will want to follow the pattern of creating silver loops and the beads, one after the other. Make sure to use pliers to help bend the wire so you create a secure close at the end of the clasp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades