You want to start by determining what kind of charms and the size of the necklace. Most necklaces are about 16-20". If you wanted to make a choker or a bracelet, then measure out a smaller piece of cable chain. Using a ruler makes it easy to measure and later on to add the charms evenly. Using chain nose pliers and side cutters, you want to cut a jump ring and attach to the trigger clasp and then close the end with the pliers. Take the chain and center it on a ruler, find the middle and that's where you will add the first charm. That makes it easy to count out in between charms to make them even. Use side cutters and pliers to open and close the rings to attach the charms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades