Celebrate the 4th of July by making holiday earrings. You will need: Round-nose pliers Wire Cutters 8mm round beads: two red, two white, two blue 2 one-inch head pins 4 one-inch eye pins 2 fish hook ear wires First you are going to make an eye pin bead unit by stringing a white bead onto an eye pin. With your wire cutters trim the wire about 1/3 of an inch from the bead. With your round-nose pliers start twisting the end of the wire making a loop. Try to center the loop. With the other white bead and with the red beads repeat step one. Now we are going to make head pin units. Put the blue bead on the head pin. Once again, trim the wire 1/3 away from the bead. With the end of the wire, form a loop as we did in step one. Repeat with the second blue bead. Take one of the ear wires and attach one of the red beads to the loop on it. After attaching, close the loop with your pliers. Open the loop beneath the red bead and attach one of your white beads. Close the loop. Open the loop on your white bead and attach one of your blue beads. Close the loop. Do the same process with the other ear wire. All done. Happy 4th of July!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades