Learn how to make beautiful beaded earrings with this instructional video! The tools you will need are two head pins, ear wires, a pair of pliers, tweezers, and a nail clipper. First start off by choosing your favorite combinations of beads. Begin by stringing the beads in any order on the head pins. Next you will need to close the head pin off. The easiest way to do this is wrap it around with the pliers. You do this by easy twisting around the earring. You make sure to make a round loop where the ear wire can be placed in. Then using the pair of tweezers, carefully close the ear wire. Once your ear wire is closed you have a pair of fantastic, personalized earrings!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades