Artbeads demonstrates how to make a simple loop using eye pins. Simple loops on head pins or eye pins are great ways to attach charms to your jewelry. To make a simple loop use chain nose pliers to make a 90 degree bend in the pin above the bead. Then, cut the wire so that there is a 3/4 inch tail on the wire. With round nose pliers, create a loop on the end of the wire. Use chain nose pliers to open and close the loop to attach it to a chain or clasp. You can also make a loop by using the round nose pliers to hold the wire close to the bend and wrapping the excess with your fingers. Cut the wire where it crosses the stem and proceed with the technique to complete the loop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades