To begin you will need to gather the following supplies: needle-nose pliers, wire cutters, two fish hook wires, two head pin wires, and a few beads of your choosing. First take the head pin and string your beads onto the head pin. Once all of the beads are on the head pin bend the top of the pin at a 90 degree angle, then cut the wire about 3-4 cm from the top of the wire. Next use the needle nose pliers and bend the wire into a circle, place the fish hook wire on top of the head pin wire to complete your circle. Once you've finished your full circle then your earrings are completed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades