In order to make a simple hair pin you need a couple things first, a small and big bead (although you can use other items), an ear wire and a head pin. Tools that you will need are a pair of round nose pliers and a pair of cutlets. Now take the head pin and loop the beads through it. Take the nose pliers and bend it, about half way up the head pin and gently bend it with your fingers, making a 90 degree angle. Twist the pliers up and bring the head pin over the nose pliers. Then twist it clockwise over itself to form a complete loop. Now take the ear wire so that we can attach it to the head pin. Thread it onto the loop. Twist the remaining wire over the neck. Then cut the remaining wire off and your finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades