Watch this video to learn how to make simple turquoise hoop earrings. Start by taking some 20-22 gauge wire and wrap it around a soda bottle cap. Overlap the wire a little bit so that it forms a complete circle plus a little extra. Clip the wire off just a little bit past the overlap point. Do this twice so that you can make two earrings. In one end of the wire make a little loop and bend it back just a little. Put the beads that you want on the earring onto the wire loop. Put a slight bend in the other end opposite of the loop that you put in the earring. That bend will allow the earring to hook into the loop that you made earlier. That's all you have to do. It is really easy to make your own earrings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades