- Very fine metallic wire, about 8 inches long (4 inches for each earring)
- 2 earring hooks
- 4 beads (in this video - 2 star shaped ones and 2 spherical ones)
First, insert the metallic wire through the spherical beads.
Join the two extremities together.
Insert the star shaped bead through both of the extremities.
Pass those two extremities trought the earring hook. Bend the two wires and twist to hold them together.
And you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades