Where making jewelry, there are a lot of times that you will have to make a simple wire loop. This is how to do it. Cut a piece of jewelry wire 3 inches long. Slide a bead onto this wire. At the end, close to the bead, leave approximately 1/4 of an inch of wire. Bend the short wire at a 90 degree angle. Holding the wire under the bead with your index finger and your thumb, take your long nose pliers and bend the wire toward the bead until the loop is closed. Do the same process on the other end. You can make a lot of these and attach them to each other. Place a clasp on the end and you have a nice beaded bracelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades