In this tutorial, we learn how to make a snowflake with beads. You will need: clear crystals, beads, and thread. First, string six beads onto the thread. After this, string a crystal next to the beads. Now, tie this and start to repeat the process on the left side of the beads. Continue to do this process until you have created a shape that looks like a snowflake. You can do as many or as few of these as you would like. This creates a beautiful necklace, or you can use it as a bracelet if you want a more festive holiday look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades