The Crafts Channel teaches viewers how they can make spotty fimo buttons! First, take a piece of fimo and roll it out to about it's a few centimeters thick. Take another color and roll this into a thin long snake shape. Then cut this long snake into lots of tiny slices. Lift them off and put them onto the surface of your rolled out clay. Next, roll over this clay and take a baking surface, cut out the clay with a circular cutter and take away the excess clay. Now with a needle, make your holes for your button. Bake this for about half and hour! Now you can make great dotted buttons!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades