Catherine demonstrates how to create an eclectic, sunset-inspired necklace in this video. To create the necklace you must gather 40 yellow bugle beads, 18 orange chip beads, 3 mm red round beads, a barrel clasp, 2 crimp beads, 2 bead covers, about 20 inches of beading wire, clippers and pliers. The design is to start by threading a clap and a crimp bead onto the wire, leaving a 2 inch tail. Then thread on 15 yellow beads, remembering to cover the tail you left with the beads, 3 orange beads, 5 yellow beads, 3 orange beads, 1 red bead, 3 orange beads, 5 yellow beads, 1 red bead, 3 orange beads, 15 yellow beads, a crimp head and a clasp. Thread the wire back through the crimp head and the last few beads. Secure the crimp bead with the pliers. The sunset-inspired necklace should be about 16 inches complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades