This video explains how to create a pair of Swarovski crystal earrings. You will need a tooth headpin, two pear-shaped crystals, two spacers, two diamond beads, and sterling silver ear hooks. First, slide the pear-shaped crystal onto the head pin. Follow with a spacer, a bead, then use a pair of pliers with a side-cutting edge to cut the wire and bend at a 90 degree angle. Use round-nose pliers to then create a circle at the end of the wire, then 'squash' a bit with the other pliers. Then open the ear hook, feed the circle through it, and close. Repeat, and you now have your very own Swarovski crystal earrings!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades