Learn how to make a Swarovski crystal pendants that can be used to make your own necklaces by following the tips in this tutorial. You will need a pair of needlenose pliers, a chain, Swarovski beads, and bails (a pinch bail). You can get the beads from ArtBeads or FusionBeads, which offer shipping promotions and low prices. Once you have these items it is simple to put the pendant together. Simply take the bail and open it with the pliers. Slip the bail through the hole of whatever bead you bought and then close the bail with the pliers. Attaching the bail creates the hook. Now, you just slide the bail through your chain and you have a pendant necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades