This is part one of two in how to make a beautiful tree of life pendant. It is very easy, and you'll only need a few items. Things you'll need: wire 2-3 mm thick, Round nose pliers, 4 pieces of thin wire, 12 inches long, wire cutters. With your round nose pliers, bend the thick wire about an inch form the end. Make a question mark shape, and twist the end around. Go down about 5mm, and make a 90 degree bend. Go across as far as you want, and make another 90 degree bend. Keep making bends until you've formed a square. Cut the wire giving yourself about an inch at the end. Place the end of the wire behind the loop you first made, and twist around. Clip the two ends very close in the back, and squeeze in to place with your round nose pliers. Find the center of your first piece of thin wire, and wrap it around the base of the piece you made earlier. Continue to wrap wires around the base according to how many branches you want on your tree. Continue to watch part two to learn how to finish your tree of life.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades