Yeah, we know the title of this video sounds confusing (dichroic what?), but a tri-strand necklace with a dichroic glass pendant is simply a fancy term for a necklace composed of three strands with a glass pendant hanging from the bottom.
The three different colored strings add interest to what would otherwise be the "stuff holding the pretty pendant," and the glass pendant itself, containing a teeny flower and leaves, is romantic and very feminine. Check out this video for the how-to.
Using a beautiful dichroic glass pendant as the focal bead, this video demonstrates a simple but effective way to thread a pendant on to cord & ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades