In this tutorial, we learn how to make a tubular peyote bracelet. To get started, string your beads onto the string and leave a 10 inch tail. Then, bring it into a loop and tie it into a square line. After this, use a needle to sew more beads through the beads that you just strung on. As you do this, skip beads so that you have interchanging colors around the circle. You will have a total of four beads on top of the eight that you started with. Continue to do this until you reach rows that go all the way around, creating a complete bracelet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades