In this video, we learn how to make a twisted necklace. First, you will need to grab the cord you want for your bracelet and cut it double to the length you would normally use. Now, measure the cord in half, then start twisting the two together until you reach the end. You can do this with several cords if you would like a more unique necklace. After this, tie the ends and then loosen them up. Next, start to twist the necklace together again, then you can add your jumper bead into the necklace. As long as you have double the length, it will stay twisted together and make a beautiful piece!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades