In order to make a 2 knot friendship bracelet, you need to anchor about 10 strands of yarn. Separate out 2 strands. Then, one by one, make a simple knot using the remaining strands. The knot is similar to the way you would tie your shoes. Simply, interlace them. Tie it first to the one nearest it. Then, tie it to the next one. Then set it aside. Continue working your way through, until each thread has made a knot in each of the two strands. Make sure that you tie each knot neatly. They will be visible. The knots form the decoration. So, you will have to tie them neatly to get a good result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades