This video is in the Arts and Crafts category and you will learn how to make a Victorian-inspired necklace using an old ribbon. This is a very simple and easy way of making a necklace. Take a ribbon of about an arm's length, tie it around the neck and check that the length should be OK. Then you can take a bunch of beads or a flower or some such suitable item which is fixed on a wire to put on the ribbon. Tie a knot around the wire and then turn the wire around the ribbon and your necklace is ready to wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades