This video tutorial demonstrates how to make a simple vintage style button earring. Materials required are two pairs of vintage style buttons, a button shape remover or pliers, some earring poles and super glue
Take the buttons and remove the back of the button with the pliers. Take two poles and their backs. Just put some super-glue to higher than the center of the back of the button. Because if you put it on the center it won't sit fleshed to the ears. So glue the poles and set it aside for ten minutes to get it fixed. Here beautiful button earrings are ready to wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades