Starting out with a brief summary of what type of pliers to use when making a wire loop with tips on how to prevent markings on wire when using a certain type of plier. This video is used to teach crafters on how to make loops with wires that are useful for many jewelers Making the loop requires 2 certain types of pliers, one called needle-nose plier used to create the loop. Tips near the end on how to fine-tune the loop so it ends off perfectly as well as explanation on why a 45 degree angle is needed to start the loop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades