First of all you need to have a piece of silver wire which is about three inches long and twenty-two to twenty-four gauge. Now take pliers and bend the wire into a right angle. Now take round nose pliers and wrap the wire around the tip. At the half way reposition the wire and then complete the loop. Now look at the loop which should be nicely stemmed in the middle. No insert the bead into the wire and grab the bead with thin nose pliers. Bend the wire at the right angle. Now take round nose pliers and wrap the wire around the tip. Again you have to at the half way re-position the wire and then complete the loop. Now you can either slip this into other links or you can also complete this link. Wrap the ends and then turn and then wrap it once again on the other side. Also do a second wrap on the other side. Now take a wire cutter and trim the wire as close as possible. Now use chin nose pliers to tuck in the tips on both sides. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades