Sick of spending massive amounts of cash on jewelry that's not even your style? Express & accesorize yourself exactly the way you'd like by making your own jewelry! In this three-part jewelry-making tutorial, learn how to make a wire wrapped ring base with a crystal beed accent. You will need: A pair of flash cutters, pliers, a round object to make the ring form, 18 gage copper coated artistic wire, 24 gage artistic wire, and 26 gage artistic wire to secure the crystals & beads on the ring. Express your own personal style with this great accesory to any outfit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades