Wire wrapping is like the bread and butter of jewelry making. It doesn't matter if you're into vintage inspired, assemblage necklaces or Steampunk pieces - wire wrapping is essntial for securing everything in place and often times is even used as part of the decor.
So check out this jewelry crafting tutorial to learn how to make wire-wrapped flower brooches.
Meet B'sue back in the Messy Workshop and see the bodacious vintage wired brooch she made with colorized and resined vintage style flower power stampings! This technique looks incredible when you bunch them into bouquets and wire together to make brooches, neckpieces and cuffs. Come on in and get started on an enjoyable new jewelry making journey. You just need some simple pliers for the construction methods in this video, a little time, and a bit of practice....and you will come up with more great ideas of your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades