First of all you need roll of wire around 1 or 1.25 millimeter thick. Now take the roll of wire and using a round nose pliers bend the wire about 5 cm. now take a flat nose pliers and the hold the ends and bend it round to make a hook. Now taper off the end and then straighten the wire. This shall be the top portion of your pin. Now take round nose pliers and then wrap it in a complete circle and then repeat it two more times. This shall produce three loops and you can also adjust the length of the wire. Now hold the wire on the widest part of your round nose pliers and then wrap the wire around it. Then you have to make shepherd hook shape on the wire as shown. Now put it on a flat surface to make sure if it is ok. Now trim the end of it and then straighten it out. Now insert the pin into the loop. Then you can also make bent metal charms and attach to this pin. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades