In this video, we learn how to make your own sterling silver headpins. You will first need a torch (one from your kitchen will work fine), a heat protected surface, bowl of cold water, and fine silver. Next, cut out two inch pieces (or longer if that suits you best). Put on safety glasses and turn on your torch. Now, pick up one of the piece you cut and put it into the tip of the flame. Quickly, the silver will ball up at the end of the pin. When it has balled up, place it on the cooled surface and let it cool for a few minutes. Put these all together, then enjoy using your headpins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades