Jump rings serve a variety of purposes in jewelry making, the most common of which is connecting adjoining sections of a necklace, bracelet, or earring. If you would like to integrate jump rings into your jewelry crafting then check out this video to learn how to open and close a jump ring using two pairs of chain-nosed pliers.
Crafty Quickies™ offer simple to follow craft basics instruction for the time and technically challenged. The Impatient Crafter™ Margot Potter hosts these quick and easy tutorials that show you how to get it right the first time. In this video, Madge shows you how to open and close a jump ring securely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades